- Service: We exist to provide healthcare to the uninsured and the underinsured residents in our community and to put people to work.
- Excellence: We challenge ourselves to continually grow, learn and improve.
- Ethics: We are good stewards of all that is entrusted to us.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity and respect all people in our organization and in our community.
- Safety: We put safety first in all we do.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves and each other accountable to our core values
How We Operate
Along with BEAUTY & STYLE (B&S), you can make the world a better place just by shopping. The simple (and rewarding!) act of cleaning out your closet can strengthen your community and help us provide HEALTHCARE and FOOD to the less privileged.
That is because when you donate clothes, shoes, and toys, – you support our mission of helping make life better for families and people throughout the community.
As the core of BEAUTY & STYLE (B&S) operations, we collect donated goods and household items and sell them in our stores in Georgia. We use the money from the proceeds to help fund our Clinic PLACE OF HOPE CLINIC
In fact, we channel the vast majority of our total revenue directly into HEALTHCARE, FOOD PANTY, and other critical community programs.
We pride ourselves on striving to continuously improve.
Donate in Kind (Clothes, Shoes and other goods/utilities)
We believe that when people are healthy, it improves lives, strengthens families and communities, and energizes the economy. When you donate clothing, shoes and other goods to BEAUTY & STYLE (B&S), you help improve lives and communities— today and in the future; when you donate clothes, shoes, and other items to B&S, the vast majority of the earnings we generate from your donations go directly to supporting our mission.
Your donations make a meaningful difference [providing Food, clothing, Primary and Dental Care for the uninsured and the underinsured in our community and your donations are tax-deductible. Donate Today!